Dr. Julia Langbein
- 2015. Transnationalization and regulatory change in the EU's Eastern neighbourhood. Ukraine between Brussels and Moscow, London: Routledge (Besprochen in: Europe-Asia Studies, Journal of Common Market Studies, Political Studies Review, Public Administration, Zeitschrift für Außen- und Sicherheitspolitik, Zeitschrift für Vergleichende Politikwissenschaft).
Artikel in Journals mit Peer-Review/Articles in refereed journals
2022. 'Attitudes towards democracy and the market in Belarus: what has changed and why it matters', with Félix Krawatzek. Post-Soviet Affairs vol. 38, no. 1-2: pp. 107-124.
- 2021. 'Trade liberalisation and opening in post-soviet limited access orders', with Ildar Gazizullin and Dmytro Naumenko. East European Politics, vol. 37, no. 1: pp. 139-158.
- 2020. ‘Manufacturing development: how transnational market integration shapes opportunities and capacities for development in Europe’s three peripheries.’, with László Bruszt. Review of International Political Economy, vol. 27, no. 5: pp. 996-1019.
- 2020. 'Varieties of Limited Access Orders: The nexus between politics and economics in hybrid regimes', with Esther Ademmer and Tanja A. Börzel. Governance, vol. 33, no. 1: pp. 191-208.
2019. 'Shallow market integration and weak developmental capacities: Ukraine’s pathway from periphery to periphery'. Review of International Political Economy, vol. 27, no. 5: pp. 1126-1146.
2019. 'Core-periphery disparities in Europe: Is there a link between political and economic divergence?', with Tanja A. Börzel. West European Politics, vol. 42, no. 5: pp. 941-964.
- 2017. 'Varieties of Dis-embedded Liberalism. EU Integration Strategies in the Eastern Peripheries of Europe', with L. Bruszt. Journal of European Public Policy vol. 24, no. 2: pp. 297-315.
- 2020. 'Market integration and room for development in the peripheries', with László Bruszt. Special Issue 27 (5), Review of International Political Economy.
- 2013. ‘Explaining Policy Change in the EU’s Eastern Neighbourhood’. Europe-Asia Studies, Special Section 65 (4), co-edited with Tanja Börzel (also published as an edited volume by Routledge in 2014).
Weitere Veröffentlichungen/Other publications
2022. 'Western sanctions need to hurt the Putin regime at its core', SCRIPTS Blog Series “Perspectives on the Russian invasion of the Ukrainian State”, No. 5, March 1, 2022.
- 2020. 'Economic cooperation between the EU and the associated countries: Making the most of development opportunities under the DCFTA'. LibMod Policy Paper, August 2020, Zentrum Liberale Moderne, Berlin.