ZOiS Research Colloquium
As of the summer semester 2022, the Centre for East European and International Studies (ZOiS), in cooperation with the Freie Universität Berlin, the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin and the Europa-Universität Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), is opening invitations to a new multidisciplinary research colloquium. The colloquium is to serve as a discussion forum for work in progress by PhD candidates, postdocs, and established researchers whose work in the social sciences focuses on Eastern Europe. With this colloquium, the aim is to establish a permanent meeting point in the Berlin-Brandenburg area for those engaged in research on Eastern Europe. The research colloquium will take place online every second Wednesday at 6pm in the months during the semester. We will send the access data shortly before the beginning of each session.
If you wish to participate, please register with Anja Krüger (events(at)zois-berlin(dot)de).
- Prof. Dr. Gwendolyn Sasse, Zentrum für Osteuropa- und internationale Studien
- Prof. Dr. Katharina Bluhm, Freie Universität Berlin
- Prof. Dr. Sabine Kropp, Freie Universität Berlin
- Prof. Dr. Silvia von Steinsdorff, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
- Prof. Dr. Timm Beichelt, Europa-Universität Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder)