Prof. Dr. Gwendolyn Sasse
- 2007. The Crimea Question: Identity, Transition, and Conflict, Cambridge: Harvard University Press (published in Paperback 2014).
- 2004. Europeanization and Regionalization in the EU's Enlargement to Central and Eastern Europe. The Myth of Conditionality, co-authored with James Hughes and Claire Gordon, London: Palgrave.
- 2001. Ethnicity and Territory in the Former Soviet Union: Regions in Conflict, co-edited with James Hughes, London: Frank Cass.
Artikel in Journals mit Peer-Review/Articles in refereed journals
- 2022. 'Anti-regime action and geopolitical polarization: understanding protester dispositions in Belarus', with Olga Onuch. Post-Soviet Affairs.
- 2021. 'A Border Regime in the Making? The Case of the Contact Line in Ukraine', with Sabine von Löwis. Historical Social Research vol. 46, no. 3: pp. 208-244.
- 2018. 'War and Identity: the case of the Donbas in Ukraine', with Alice Lackner. Post-Soviet Affairs vol. 34, no. 2-3: pp. 139-157.
- 2016. 'The Maidan in Movement: Diversity and the Cycles of Protest', with Olga Onuch. Europe-Asia-Studies vol. 68, no. 4: pp. 556-587.
- 2016. 'A Voice Despite Exit: The Role of Assimilation, Emigrant Networks, and Destination in Migrant Transnational Political Engagement', with Anar Ahmadov. Comparative Political Studies vol. 49, no. 1: pp. 78-114.
- 2021. 'Post-Soviet Secessionism: Nation-Building and State-Failure after Communism'. ibidem press/Columbia University Press. (ed. with Mykhailo Minakov and Daria Isachenko)
- 2020. 'War and Displacement: The Case of Ukraine'. Special Issue, Europe-Asia Studies, vol. 72, no. 3.
- 2018. 'Studying identity in Ukraine'. Special issue, Post-Soviet Affairs vol. 34, no. 2-3, ed. with Olga Onuch and Henry Hale.
2020. 'Russland²: Russlandbilder in Ost- und Westdeutschland'. ZOiS Report 5/2020.
- 2019. 'Attitudes and identities across the Donbas front line: What has changed from 2016 to 2019?', with Alice Lackner. ZOiS Report 3/2019.
- 2018. 'Public Perceptions in Flux: Identities, War, and Transnational Linkages in Ukraine', with Alice Lackner. ZOiS Report 4/2018.
- 2018. 'Youth in Russia: Outlook on Life and Political Attitudes', with Félix Krawatzek. ZOiS Report 1/2018.
- 2017. 'Terra Incognita: The public mood in Crimea'. ZOiS Report 3/2017.
- 2017. 'The Donbas - Two parts, or still one? The experience of war through the eyes of the regional population'. ZOiS Report 2/2017.